Financial News Sites?

Discussion in 'Sharemarket Investing Platforms, Tools & Services' started by alexm, 3rd Jul, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. alexm

alexm Well-Known Member

Hi there,

My subscription to AFR has expired and i’m not sure if it represents value based on the content.

This got me thinking, what are some independent financial news providers based in Australia?

Thanks
    Al

2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

3. PandS

PandS Well-Known Member

AFR is mainly stock market based paper then a bit of everything else, but it is foremost stock market related business and news.

if you are into stock market it is a must if you know how to use the information it offered you can make a lot of money on it.

their street talk section is a gold mine, I made SO much over the year by using that information
    it basically a rumour mills with very reliable source, more than 90% of that stuff comes true, so I acted on most of that information and made the easy money.

4. SatayKing

SatayKing Well-Known Member

I like the way @Simon Hampel doesn't push for any particular product in the list provided.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

What are you hoping to get out of the subscription? Macro Business is the only paid subscription I have, but doesn't have a lot of content on specific stocks. It's good for quick news / charts on recent economic releases, etc.