FHB, Suburbs in Sydney (800-850 k)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Katemonty, 14th Dec, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Katemonty

Katemonty Member

Hello all property experts here,
    It is my first post and very new to this property market. I have been reading a lot and feeling overwhelmed. Here is a bit of my background, a single person, working full time currently. I will live there for 2-3 years and hopefully investing ( rent property). I am looking for a place where capital gain, annual growth and potential increased demand in the near future) Questions are
    1. Townhouse ( within 30 km from sydney cbd) or House with land 400m2 ( 50 mins train/ drive from sydney CBD) ? ( One thing I am sure is I prefer new or relatively new property)
    2. Please kindly suggest the suburbs within my budget
    2. What is your thought of House and Land package option especially in Rouse Hill area?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks in advance.

2. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

Why? Do you have investment reasons? Or just that new is shiny and nice?

3. Katemonty

Katemonty Member

I dont have investment reasons. I will stay there for a few years and my personal preference is something newish.

4. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

If it was a choice between new and growth, what would you choose? Are you willing to live in an older place, if it means you can then upgrade to an even nicer place in the future? Is there a long term plan to become wealthy, and what are you willing to sacrifice to get there?

Just feeling out your mindset.

5. Katemonty

Katemonty Member

Very good question. Yes I will choose the growth and my long term plan is indeed to become wealthy.

We provide our clients with the opportunity to select their own investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities. We provide the research to ensure your selections will achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.