Fencing recommendation in brisbane

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by eggnog, 20th Oct, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. eggnog

eggnog Well-Known Member

Any recommendations for a cheap fencer for a property in brisbane southside?

2. mja

mja Well-Known Member

3. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

Also can recommend Mark Hamey Fencing. He has done a number of fences for us.

4. eggnog

eggnog Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies mja and wylie. Is it OK if you mention what type of fence it was and what you paid for per meter of fence.

5. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

It was a timber fence. I've no idea price per metre. The latest job was a mixed bag, two side fences between house and boundary, one with a gate, two galv gates and timber battens. We've used Mark several times over many years. I'm sure he would be happy to give you a price per metre over the phone for a simple run of fencing with no issues to overcome, but I'm also guessing he would need to see the job to quote. There are so many variables, site access, prep work etc I guess.

We've always found his prices to be competitive.

Mark Hamey 0411 754 799

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia