Feasibility Software or Excel Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Leeroy93, 10th Oct, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Leeroy93

Leeroy93 Well-Known Member

Anyone had experience using either Feastudy or the "Propertydevelopersystem" feasibility programs?

I'm seeking something that is somewhat flexible, largely excel based and visually appealing (to assist with funding, investor reports and pitches).

Ideally it would include, development, construction, buy and hold options as well as multiple lender inputs.

If anyone uses one of their own or any other spreadsheet please share :)

2. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

Funding, investor reporting and pitches suggests a need for some legal advice concerning these issues and structure. There are laws which limit how and when approaches for investor participation occur.

3. Leeroy93

Leeroy93 Well-Known Member

Aware of the legal consideration. I'm primarily seeking something that I can use for my own developments with a view to extending beyond that purpose in future. I assume going with a provider/software with ongoing support would help with updates to tax, council fees and rates etc.