Fast turnaround shower screens in Perth?

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by JenW, 29th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. JenW

JenW Well-Known Member

Hi all! We had tenants vacate a property today and have realised (with some assistance from our plumber) that we need to do a reno on the bathroom. The shower tap sett needs replacing, so while we're at it we're going to retile and put a new cabinet in.

The only thing worrying me is the shower screen! At the moment we have a rod and panel. I'd love to replace it with a full screen with either a sliding or pivot door, but in the past we've only found places can do a turnaround in about 3 weeks. Is there any way I can get a full screen in less time than that?

NB: It doesn't need to be frameless or anything, something like the attached pic would be fine:
    [​IMG]

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. sanj

sanj Well-Known Member Premium Member

I use direct glass and have on a fair few projects but no idea what their current turnaround time is

JenW likes this.
  3. turk

turk Well-Known Member

Have a look on Ebay, there are new adjustable semi frameless for $200-$250, very easy to fit.

One company that has these are Dynasty Importers.

Last edited: 29th Apr, 2016
    JenW likes this.
  4. JenW

JenW Well-Known Member

Wow turk.....you have opened up a whole new world to me!! Who knew that you could get shower screens so cheap?! There are some seriously impressive savings to be had. Thanks so much!!

5. JenW

JenW Well-Known Member

Many thanks turk. Just paid for a semi-frameless sliding door screen - including delivery it came to $730. For reference, the last time we had a bog standard completely framed screen with sliding door ordered and delivered, we didn't have any change from $1K. You are a star!