Facebook Resources

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by alexm, 21st Nov, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. alexm

alexm Well-Known Member

Personally I cannot stand Facebook with all the crap on there. However there have to be some good resources in there.

What are the worthwhile property development and investment resources that PC people use on FB?

Cheers
    Al

2. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

You control the crap on there!

I have turned my fb around. Big cull of people and pages groups etc. Get rid of the products, gossip, "news", anything not needed to help you learn or develop. The rest is just trash!

I've added all sorts of pages that make it more enjoyable eg
    Tim ferriss, jim rohn, tony robbins,entrepreneur mag, millionaire mindset, mind unleashed, TED talks, the school of life (get this! ), re.com.au, corelogic, etc etc etc :) the good part is once you start clicking them they give you similar suggestions.

That way those pages give you daily information, inspiration, positivity, resources etc

Ive done the same for instagram. I follow a handful pages. At the moment i just have mostly interior design, Architecture, belle magazine, cherie barber,sydney buyers agent ;) type pages to learn more about the fancy stuff and see the latest trends

Hedgy and BKRinvesting like this.
  3. Hedgy

Hedgy Well-Known Member

I've recently started following BMT on Facebook. I like some of the articles they post.