Ezi Advice Solutions

Discussion in 'Superannuation, SMSF & Personal Insurance' started by Bean27, 27th Apr, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Bean27

Bean27 Well-Known Member

Hi all

I have my super in Australian Super in a balanced option and because i'm only 29 I haven't thought too much about it. They were one of the best ranked so just picked them.

I had a call today from this Ezi Advice Solutions on the gold coast and one of the advisers reckoned he could get me an investment return of 15 % in a different fund. It sounds too good to be true so it probably is. I have never heard of more then 8-9 %. Anyone heard of Ezi Advice Solutions or a return that high?

2. Lindsay_W

Lindsay_W Well-Known Member

Quick ABN search shows they've only been registered for just over 1 year - would you put your Super with a company that has 0 track record?

YEP

*Note anyone cold calling about Super or, any other investments for that matter, I would be extremely wary of*

Last edited: 27th Apr, 2020
    wylie, Redwood and Bean27 like this.
  3. Bean27

Bean27 Well-Known Member

Thought so, just thought I would double check. cheers

Lindsay_W likes this.
  4. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

Seemingly a legit authorised rep of a licensed AFSL entity....Hang up. Block the number after you write it down.... Its illegal to offer unsolicited financial products and cold call regarding super. It is certain to be dodgy based on the belief of 15% returns without knowing all your information and a failure to offer product disclosure and other compliance information that is mandated. You can report this to ASIC. It will save others
    How to complain | ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission

Your true rate of return could be -100%

If they are seeming to induce you to use a smsf and it doesnt fit your needs or your risk exposure and costs etc it could be dangerous and manipulative financial advice.

Lindsay_W likes this.
  5. JohnPropChat

JohnPropChat Well-Known Member

Run and don't look back.

Bean27 and Lindsay_W like this.