Experienced Property Savvy Tax Adviser

Discussion in 'Accounting & Tax' started by Paul@PAS, 19th Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

One of our key tax staff has had to resign today due to a family medical issue.

If you know of, or are a experienced property tax adviser we have a rare role available. We are looking for a:
    - Qualified accountant with
    - Australian tax practice experience with an emphasis on property taxes
    - Preferably (not essential) experience with Sage Handisoft

The successful person will be very self directed and deal with a myriad of tax issues including return preparation, advice and all accounting and tax matters for a diverse client base including a significant number of property investors, developers and similar. All structures incl Co, trusts and SMSFs. You must be capable of independent work using your experience with complex property tax issues and general tax advice to deliver rapid and accurate advice.

But most importantly you must be demonstrate excellent communication skills - Verbal and written and ability to work to client determined deadlines. You will work closely with myself within a busy practice in our Sydney office.

The former staff member worked permanent part-time / casual hours with a high degree of flexibility around those hours. We may consider this a full time role as well due to exceptional demand and growth

Contact me using the email address below. Offshore staff solutions will NOT be considered.

2. Mike A

Mike A Well-Known Member

Guess that means i cant apply :p

Paul@PAS likes this.