Sports & Fitness Euro cup

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Nikolina, 14th Jun, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Nikolina

Nikolina Active Member

100% go Germany! cant wait for the game in the morning. I have always liked Germany when it comes to soccer, their a great team. I would love to see a underdog in the finals like iceland then the same old big teams

Last edited: 2nd Jul, 2016
  2. Nikolina

Nikolina Active Member

ESPN app. not sure if you have to pay though.

3. Bayview

Bayview Well-Known Member

It's an amazing game...that's what is so alluring; the fact that one team can be dominant, yet not score, and lose in the final second, or in exrta minutes to break the dead lock.

4. Greyghost

Greyghost Well-Known Member

And Germany almost knocked out of the 1/4 final yet to concede 1 goal (penalty not counted) in the field of play this Euro.
    Nail biting stuff!

5. Nikolina

Nikolina Active Member

France v Wales final is my prediction. If france play like they did v Iceland then im pretty sure they will beat germany after watching their performance v italy. Would love to see wales in the final.

6. Greyghost

Greyghost Well-Known Member

Like they did against Iceland?
    That's like saying "if Germany play like how they did against Slovakia (3-0)".

Iceland are a joke and we're lucky to get that far.
    Italy are always a quality team. Every with Italy's attacking prowess and defensive Masterclass Germany is yet to concede a goal on the field of play (bloody boetang penalty).

Their past 2 games France came from behind to beat Ireland and drew 0-0 with the Swiss.

Germany will not let France play thier natural game as Germany are averaging 65% possession.

The Frence are weak from set pieces and corners.

I hope it doesn't goto penalties again but I'll have a stab and call a result:
    Germany 3 France 1

7. Nikolina

Nikolina Active Member

Well their you have it. 2-0 just as i predicted. Germany is not the team they once used to be. Port v France final hard one to call. I think maybe Portugal will win and Ronaldo will bring out his best game. Tough one for sure.

8. albanga

albanga Well-Known Member

Got to love waking up to see the bloke you backed for golden kicked a brace and is now 3 clear.

France will win the final in a land slide. Portugal should not even be in the final, they have won 1 game from actual time. France were the easy choice to win. They have always had incredible mids and defenders but lacked firepower with Benzema. Now Griezman and Giroud they are a power house!