Entrepreneur kids

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by Xenia, 29th Mar, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

My 9 year old just told me a lovely story about a boy who did not eat his vegetables and now he is rich because he used all the vegetables he did not eat to make vitamin pills to sell to people who were not eating vegetables.

Sounds about right lol

Selling solutions for a cop out to a bad diet.

But.... she still gets veggies not pills ;)

2. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

Just explain to her how scurvy works and how the kid would be dead before he got rich. Ideas don't make you rich, carrying them through in an intelligent manner do.

Perthguy likes this.
  3. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

This same child was playing with a doll house, hitting it with a hammer.
    I asked her what she was doing and she said she was a developer building properties for her dolls which were million dollar clients.

Lol - love it

Perthguy and Redwing like this.
  4. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

5. boganfromlogan

boganfromlogan Well-Known Member

Back in the day a young Roman was lamenting that the new invention called ' wheel ' wasn't very good on lumpy ground.

The youngest one decided to flatten the earth out and get rid of the lumps. Called it a road.

This is an example of a terrible idea with fantastic carry through and persistence.

The world has been suffering ever since.

If only they had invented the wing, or balloon or anything but the wheel/road combination. Something that would lead to hoverboard.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.