email hosting

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by ChrisP73, 20th Mar, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. ChrisP73

ChrisP73 Well-Known Member

I need to setup email for a custom domain name. Single email address for now. I could use google workspace at AUD8.40 / user / month. Have also found fastmail.com at USD5.00 / user / month. Both provide 30G email cloud storage. Availability and security/privacy are the primary concerns. Would prefer to support a local company if possible. Any other recommendations?

2. qak

qak Well-Known Member

ChrisP73 likes this.
  3. NHG

NHG Well-Known Member

I prefer google workspace, as it provides access to google drive and its facilities.

Doesn't seem like much, yet makes onboarding a breeze as you scale.

I run 2 businesses with 4 employees each. Training someone how to connect via Outlook vs logging in from anywhere via gmail.com...

Unfortunately I don't work in IT so don't get those tech savvy peeps.

ChrisP73 likes this.
  4. ChrisP73

ChrisP73 Well-Known Member

I went with Google Wrkspace though VentraIP. Very happy with VentraIP great support when I've needed it.

Redwood, Simon Hampel and Terry_w like this.
  5. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I use Google Workspace across all of the businesses I run.

There are cheaper and simpler options - but I find Google to be worth it for the spam management alone.

I used Zoho mail for a few years but found I was spending a heap of time every month either struggling under all the spam - or else hunting through the mail admin system for all-too-frequent false positives if I turned up the anti-spam a bit. Google just works.

ChrisP73 likes this.