Today I put a small piece of Durian fruit in my lunch box at work and was eating it at my desk. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS! Within an hour, there were 20 people outside my office investigating where the gas leak was coming from. There were plumbers called by the commercial managing agent investigating gas leaks around the building. People evacuated their offices and went outside with headaches, the entire building was in the car park. Even the owner and managers came to investigate. It was then found to be coming from the ALEXA Real Estate office, we were told to leave the office. After several hours, they all worked out it was due to my durian fruit. Lesson learned - eat it OUTSIDE.