Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

Drug Users/Dealers in Apartment - Best Options?

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by adgeee, 14th Feb, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dylan33

Dylan33 Well-Known Member

The police usually need 3 reports to be filed before they start being interested.
    I've been through similar and the place was eventually raided. I wouldn't be surprised if the machine is in motion right now. You wouldn't know anything about it until they knock on their door.
    Get a few of the people in the block to make a report to Crime stoppers they'll give you a receipt number which you can use to follow up on.

krispy likes this.
  2. big max

big max Well-Known Member

I hate scum like that.

3. big max

big max Well-Known Member

All depends how it's done. Yes got to be smart about it for sure. And always thinking ahead.

4. Ted Varrick

Ted Varrick Well-Known Member

Absolutely, BM, and there should be a big ad on the police station noticeboard that the landlord and a bunch of his landlord buddies in the same building, as an act of community generousness and collective kindness, be prepared to offer any local police a 12 month lease in the building with the first 6 months at a 20% discount.

And this also includes a free case of Crownies as a welcoming present.

hammer and big max like this.
  5. 3k_Alan

3k_Alan Member

What about pretending to buy drugs from the dealer, speak into the mic, then give the evidence to the police?

The worse we get at our complex is bubble gum thrown on the ground and empty bottles left near the visitor parking.

6. Ted Varrick

Ted Varrick Well-Known Member

Sounds awful. I bet you get the security doors left open and residents parking in the visitors car parks sometimes too.

What to do?

7. WattleIdo

WattleIdo renovating Premium Member

I doubt a security guard would take it on - not enough back up. Not worth it.
    Some pretty dumb comments about taking it into your own hands in any way at all - though it must be tempting. Best advice is to annoy the bejeebies out of the police, who are trained and back each other to the hilt.