Dream Design Do

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by larrylarry, 26th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Jackson Jones

Jackson Jones New Member

IMG_4889.PNG

bread_boy likes this.
  2. Jackson Jones

Jackson Jones New Member

You're welcome

3. ps9589

ps9589 Member

Seems like these properties were all in 2013 which is 3 years back and all in NSW and not bought interstate.

4. melbournian

melbournian Well-Known Member

those are decent buys but you playing in Sydney not SEQ.
    got a friend who bought an apartment around that time in chatswood and onsold it for nearly 1 million more like couple months ago.

you could throw a dart in just about anywhere in Sydney or Melbourne during that time and made gains.

brandontp likes this.
  5. ps9589

ps9589 Member

Sharing my current experience in trying to resolve the matter (which I have posted earlier) with DDP:

Initially DDP indicated that they would like to make contact to resolve the matter promptly. However, when requested to have all communications on email or recorded phone conversations, they have ignored these requests. Instead, DDP have asked me to remove all my reviews from social media and have responded to me with statements like: “If you choose not to do so, I'm afraid we will resort to exercising our right to seek legal counsel and defend the matter in full and claim damages for defamation.” On indicating that my reviews are an honest account of my experiences with DDP, I have now started receiving emails from DDP

with the following: “Did you receive a letter from our lawyers ?” Even though I have responded indicating that I have not received any communication from DDP, I have still received the below email:

“Is their a reason your avoiding this question ?

Did you or did you not receive the email from our solicitors ?

Any claims against us will also be defended and we reserve our right to claim costs and damages “

brandontp and Perthguy like this.
  6. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Counter with that they are harrassing you and refer this matter to Fair Trading.

Thye are bluffing.....this is a form of intimidation....I usual...counter...that I look forward to settle the issue in the courts.

7. ps9589

ps9589 Member

Lodged a complaint with NSW fair trading and also informed them about the emails received.

gty12, brandontp and Perthguy like this.
  8. Ramit

Ramit New Member

So this is how #DDP is gagging their customers and not addressing their disputes.

brandontp likes this.
  9. melbournian

melbournian Well-Known Member

yeah man - What happens if the person was having depression due to separation or divorce and that additional emails creating tension and anxiety pushes the person over the edge? you never know this kind of things

Pentanol likes this.
  10. brandontp

brandontp Active Member

That's absolutely shameful if it's true. They also recently reached out to me via LinkedIn asking if I wanted to join their company as a sales rep. I did a bit of homework on them and have run into multiple websites/pages with similar feedback like in this one.

11. ps9589

ps9589 Member

My post is my honest and true experience with DDP.

12. MJA Jahid

MJA Jahid New Member

------------------

I ALSO HAD THE SAME SORT OF EXPERIENCE FROM DDP. SO I ASKED THEM TO REFUND HALF OF THE FEE I HAVE PAID. THEY SAID THEY HAVE DONE THERE PART AND I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT ZAKI (WHO I HAVE NEVER MEET OR TALKED).

13. Bobby

Bobby New Member

Hi Everyone, i would like to share our experience with DDP.

My husband and I have used DDP service once, paid $15,000 deposit in advance. Several months after our first purchase, ZAKI AMEER called us and invited us to his office, we had a meeting together with MATT WILSON, to check how we are and cut story short, we ended up signed another agreement with them. We paid deposit $5000 for specific criteria property, they said they able to find it, and if they can't they will refund our deposit. We also signed a letter stating this, signed by MATT WILSON and us.

After several months, they just found out that their property is not approved by our bank.
    We demand a refund as they know exactly our financial position and should assess before promise us something. Just like a doctor (in this case DDP) should assess and check before giving advise to their patient (customers).

After A LOT OF emails we sent asking for a refund, their account person called DIBYA CINTURY finally responded to us and agreed to refund us in 10x weekly instalments,which suppose to be paid in full by mid of November. They have paid us $3000 and stopped in Sept. We have been chasing for these payment EVERY SINGLE WEEK, no reply to our email, and each time we call the receptionist always says she's on the line and never return our call.

We are very disappointed and exhausted chasing our own money. We thought these guys are genuinely helping people but they are just after our money.

Just be careful guys don't fall to their trap!!

MavOne likes this.
  14. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Why didn't you just contact the Dept of Fair trading?

Last edited by a moderator: 1st Apr, 2018
  15. MavOne

MavOne New Member

What a load of lie...its been 18 months and i'm still waiting for my meagre $5,500 refund desipate an NCAT and NSW court judgment ordering DDP to repay my money...$1.48million? laughable...

16. gty12

gty12 Well-Known Member

This is a good summary from my post on another thread about Zaki Ameer:
    Sean Summerville - The property king AKA Fortunes in Forclosures

Key part is this:
    'Zaki Ameer and Brendan James have a long write up in a Whirlpool forum post which descends into users comparing progress on their Sheriff/Fair Trading NSW claims against the company they were clients of (to summarise they supposedly aren't very nice nor honest people).
    Dream Design Property - Investing - Finance'

There are also multiple claims that they use Dubai based bank accounts to avoid:
    1. Losing money when they get sued (as Australian based funds they have are $0)
    2. Tax

Last edited: 18th Mar, 2019
  17. aushousingcrash

aushousingcrash Well-Known Member

MavOne likes this.
  18. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

"Mr Ameer has offered to pay them back the money they’re owed on the condition they don’t comment to the media and remove all bad online reviews."

Not sure what removing bad reviews is going to achieve?

He's reputation is toast!

Or is he relying on the fact that people have short memories

gty12 and ellejay like this.
  19. DBG

DBG Member

Does anyone recommend any law firms to lodge a NCAT application etc. ? I have paid a buyers agent $10k upfront that was supposed to be refundable however they are refusing to refund it.

Dennis

20. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

You should be able to do it yourself