Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

Dream Design Do

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by larrylarry, 26th Aug, 2015.

1. Sonyad

Sonyad Active Member

Thank you melbourinan,
    My exact sentiments from my observations

Last edited by a moderator: 18th Jan, 2017
    melbournian likes this.
  2. StockholmSyndrome

StockholmSyndrome New Member

Thanks Melbournian. These are great insights.

3. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

This can't be new..
    I remember an article (I think it was a propertyupdate.com.au article).. Where the authors warn Mexicans of blind buying in south East Qld (I think the author pointed to login in particular) either by themselves or via agents...thinking that (presumably without adequate further analysis-themselves and/or agents ) Logan and indeed most of SEQ will have a widespread and uniform growth like it's opposite numbers in Sydney.
    Hasnt happened till date..and doubt if it will happen in the next 2-3 years.
    Read the hype Brisbane threads to see the underlying themes contributed by various posters. It's an old thread. The accuracy of those themes and foresight of the posts is what has kept it going till date.

Last edited: 18th Jan, 2017
  4. Sonyad

Sonyad Active Member

Please se
    copy of whirpool reply on same day;
    Hi everyone
    In response to lians comments,I have had following phone conversation with her last Thursday at 9.38am when I asked for my phone conversation to be emailed. I have followed up with a prompt reply and have am now corresponding with Zaki as he was ccd and replied
    I also called lain twice before phone conversations within the day leaving saved voice messages.
    It's very interesting lian is trying to discredit me when I when there are strong claims being made against DDP not just by myself on sites.

I have reasons why I have gone to reviews ;
    - I believed in DDP due to your property story you advertised.
    - I continued with the second property as it was presented to me as a zoning option that was meant to be checked with the council and wasn't.
    - When I found the zoning option was not valid and thus didn’t met my criteria I lost trust in DDP.
    - I began to review my property portfolio and found other unbiased public data about the sourced area, which has made me lose my trust altogether.
    - Due to the issues I have experienced with these properties, and what they have failed to provide, ( this can impact the investor long term) putting a post to make others aware in my opinion is reasonable.

it due to the massive trust I lost with DDP after seeing not one two properties I purchased,in my experience fail.
    For something so serious and long term as property. I want to seek resolution and inform people in principle, my experience.
    The testimonials and YouTube were at the start of the DDP journey prior to what I uncovered as mentioned above , I would prefer they be removed in lieu of my experience.
    as mentioned in my other post, I am replying to zaki by end of day
    Regards
    Sonya

5. Sonyad

Sonyad Active Member

Hi All, 
Been getting some interesting defensive examples from the DDP founder which I haven't received after two properties ;

Please see my reply

Hi Sonya
    Below clients have purchased in similar areas with the below bank valuations that have 10% variance;
    James 
Contact number:

Purchased August 2015 (Ipswich council)
Purchase price: $248,000
Rental income: $300 per week
Valuation after 12 months: $275,000 (as attached)
Growth: 11%
    Matt 
Contact number: 
Purchased March 2016 (Logan council)

Purchase price: $315,000

Rental income: $340 per week 
Valuation after 6 months: $330,000 (as attached)

Growth: 5% in 6 months,
    consistent with estimate of 10% per annum
    Donovan 

Contact number:
    0l
Purchased July 2015 in (Logan council)
Purchase price: $266,000

Rental income: $320 per week

Valuation after 12 months: $309,855 (as attached)
Growth: 16.5%!!!
    Benny

Contact number:

Purchased first IP with DDP in July
Now on IP3 in 6 months!
    Hi Zaki,
    Please see my comparative results compared to your previous email ;
    Sonya

Purchased July 2015
    Logan central 12 reading street

Purchase price: $282, 000 

Valuation August 2016 : $285, 000 ( valuation attached again,same valuation

emailed, to you last Tuesday 17 January 2017)
Growth: 0.01%
    Sonya

Purchased December 2015
    Logan central 10 reading street

Purchase price: $286, 000 

Rental income: $320 per week ( same rent as 
Valuation August 2016 : $290, 000
( valuation attached again,same valuation

emailed, to you last Tuesday 17 January 2017)
Growth: 0.01%
    Regards 
Sonya

6. Zaki Ameer

Zaki Ameer Founder - DDP - Dream Design Property

Dear Property Chat Community,

My name is Zaki Ameer, the Founder of DDP.

I have noticed concerns raised that have intensified over the past 90 days.

I wanted these clients to rest assured as I have personally taken over any clients that have concerns with DDP's product offering/service.

In relation to the 2 clients:

Ben, Sonya,

I have spoken to Ben to settle his concern and we have both agreed to the requests and pending payment being acknowledged to Ben.

Sonya – I am personally handling this matter which the claim was provided to us on January 16th 2017 and have requested to allow me 14 days to thoroughly investigate the concerns raised about the two properties that were purchased in 2015 and 2016 that have not gone up in value and also the concern regarding zoning's of the two properties..

As some may know, DDP was founded due to my success in building a property portfolio. It took me near 7 years to see any significant value increase in my properties and I myself have had ups and downs with my properties purchased. I also used services similar to us and had my fair share of downs. However looking back over the past 10 years the ups have now outweighed the downs. The model behind DDP is to mitigate the downs I experienced in building my own property portfolio.

I ensure my personal interests in property are kept out of any client purchases within DDP and handled personally. Any staff that purchase properties in similar areas using our networks or relationship have paid DDP for the service .

We encourage our staff to purchase and build a portfolio like myself to have practical experience when advising clients. Similar to other employers offering their services within the company.

My passion for DDP was to share my knowledge and wealth in property and to see others succeed.

Thus my course of action, when I noticed the recent concerns , was to take over all client queries personally and implement changes within the company to strengthen DDP's product offering & level of service provided to our valued clients.

From what I can see – approximately 1056 properties have gone through for our clients and I am a perfectionist and I want ALL my clients to be happy.

Anyone who would like to get in touch with me or raise any concerns, please send me a message via our website or email me with your contact details so I can be in touch.

Kind Regards,
    Zaki Ameer
    Founder – DDP

Simon Hampel likes this.
  7. Zaki Ameer

Zaki Ameer Founder - DDP - Dream Design Property

For the Property Chat community, I requested a few examples from the team on recent client purchases.

This is in no way or form to disregard Sonya claim as that is being investigated personally on her 2 properties that she did purchase but to however highlight a few results have been obtained from clients.

We not only rely on our own research on areas we pick but from property experts who are respected in the community to make informed decisions on future growth hotspots.

James
    Contact number:
    Purchased August 2015 (Ipswich council)
    Purchase price: $248,000
    Valuation after 12 months: $275,000 (as attached)
    Growth: 11%
    Matt
    Contact number:
    Purchased March 2016 (Logan council)
    Purchase price: $315,000
    Rental income: $340 per week
    Valuation after 6 months: $330,000 (as attached)
    Growth: 5% in 6 months, consistent with estimate of 10% per annum

Donovan

Contact number:
    Purchased July 2015 in (Logan council)
    Purchase price: $266,000
    Rental income: $320 per week
    Valuation after 12 months: $309,855 (as attached)
    Growth: 16.5%!!!!

Benny

Contact number:
    Purchased first IP with DDP in July
    Now on IP3 in 6 months!

The above clients have given us consent if required to speak to them regarding their property portfolios.

Kind Regards
    Zaki

8. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Actually, that is exactly what they should do - if someone is expressing dissatisfaction with a company on social media they are either: A) being malicious and their assertions (if false or misleading) should be challenged by the company, or B) expressing frustration that their genuine attempts to resolve the situation have gone unanswered or unsatisfied, in which case the company should be engaging to try and rectify that.

If someone has posted their story on social media, it is already in public - the company should be able to respond to those matters already made public or if other relevant information was omitted (but is private in nature), then they can at least discuss those issues in general terms to explain their side of the story. At worst they can offer a means to engage with someone directly at the company to try and resolve it in private.

In this particular case, the issue I had was that the first two people who signed up did not identify themselves as being representatives of the company and at least one of them made threatening posts towards our members. That is NOT how to engage on social media. Company representatives must be open about their affiliation - otherwise it appears to be astro-turfing, and joining a forum to threaten defamation is going to achieve exactly the opposite of what they are seeking to do (silence the critics).

FWIW, I have now deleted those earlier posts - they added nothing to the discussion and only served to discredit the company they were trying to support.

I don't have a problem with Lian's posts other than he should have openly declared his position with the company (it was directly implied from his posts - just not explicitly stated).

Of course, as administrator, I do get to see full details of users when they register and can see when they're using a company email address - but other users don't have that benefit, so it should be made explicit - even just a "Hi, I'm Lian from DDP" at the start of the first post would have done it.

But this is all moot now that Zaki has posted anyway - this is exactly what I encourage companies to do when discussed on the forums - well done Zaki.

Hopefully we can keep this thread on track now and I hope all parties can come to an agreement or arrangement and move on.

Last edited: 24th Jan, 2017
    Jacque, wylie, EN710 and 1 other person like this.