Doggie

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Starlite, 5th Jul, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. ellejay

ellejay Well-Known Member

One more Cookie pic.
    998965_165371653654384_1583527199_n[1].jpg

Lizzie, Sackie, vbplease and 3 others like this.
  2. Starlite

Starlite Well-Known Member

Thats a beautiful picture of baby Huck and his mum.. awww its just make my heart melt.. I hope you feel better. I heard in dog's heaven there are unlimited supplies of treats :):)

Glad you took Pluto in.. I am sure in no time he will be bubbly and wagging his tail happily.. just like Miley in the video.. he looks like a gorgeous boy!

Propagate and ellejay like this.
  3. Starlite

Thats the beauty of golden. friendly companion dog.. definitely a thief's helper! haha..
    Ronni never barked when he was a puppy.. even now, he doesn't even bark when someone tries to enter the door.. We got a bit worried when he was a puppy as he doesn't bark at all.. have to teach him how to bark when the neighbour's golden barked at him... and bribed him with treats.. worked.. now he barks when its meal time.. hehe..

Are your dogs good at retrieving? Ronni would retrieve but would not give me back his toy! he would not let go his bone or toy from his mouth and I have to fight back each time.. maybe thats the way he plays.. he once ran off from the porch to snatch the neighbour's shuttle **** (kids were playing badminton) and took it back home.. gripping it tightly in his mouth and would not let go.. took us 30 mins to take it out... and it was all smashed.. poor kids.. such a mischief.. best dog ever tho.. love him to bits..

Gockie likes this.
  4. Kesse

Kesse Well-Known Member

It took Bix a good year or so to find his voice. I too thought there was something wrong with him. He's making up for it now though. Not disruptive barking as he has an 'inside voice' that he uses when he wants something such has water in their bowl (fair enough) or it's his bedtime and he wants to go to bed and we keep our bedroom door closed so we have to open it for him. At least we always know when he wants something....

As far as retrieving goes Bailey is the queen! Not so much when we're playing but at 3am she'll bring me the remote control just incase I might want to watch TV... or I'll be at my desk and she'll have dragged my pillow through the house (hence why we keep our bedroom door closed) or she'll bring me a plastic bag or a rock or a shoe.... or just anything she'll find laying about. We had someone staying with us and they left an apple on the coffee table with a couple of bites out of it while they went to the loo. Next think I know Bailey has brought me the apple but she was so gentle with it her teeth didn't even mark the skin. We just need to hold our hand under her mouth and she'll drop the object into it thankfully.

Bix has never been much of a retriever - not really into throwing games. He'll bring it back a couple of times but I think he gets annoyed at us that we keep throwing the object!

Starlite, EN710 and Propagate like this.
  5. Greyghost

Greyghost Well-Known Member

Okay. Said I wouldn't post dog pics, but I've failed myself.. Here they are lol

Starlite likes this.
  6. Greyghost

7. Starlite

8. Kesse

Kesse Well-Known Member

Oooh, this thread just reminded me of this moving come out:

I needed tissues just watching the trailer!

Starlite likes this.
  9. Starlite

A must watch!!!

Kesse likes this.
  10. Joshwaaaa

Joshwaaaa Well-Known Member

One of my silly buggers, Ridiculously smart dog but has some odd traits. Kelpie x border collie only just turned 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my no.2 boy (behind my son of course:p) 10 yo this year and as big a beef cake as ever.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sadly we have had to have 3 of our old girls PTS the past year. Why do dogs have to get old?

Starlite and Propagate like this.
  11. SOULFLY3

SOULFLY3 Well-Known Member

Our pug pup, having grown up with shepards and a ridgeback, Bit different to this small little thing
    I was against gettjng one but he has grown on me!

Attached Files:

Starlite likes this.
  12. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

We just finished a house/pet sit, and yep, I think that was playing ball in the doggies mind. I would kick or throw the ball, and the dog would mostly keep the ball in it's mouth for as long as it could.

Starlite likes this.
  13. Greyghost

Cheers
    Kaiser & Penny

Starlite likes this.