Does anybody use MyPost Digital Mailbox?

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by wylie, 1st Feb, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

I joined up for this several years ago, and just logged in to see what I might be missing. I'm guessing of the entities whose accounts can be sent to this digital mailbox, it is more likely that they can be sent via internet banking or even email now.

For example, when I log in to my banking, there is sometimes a bill sitting there for me to pay, Optus being one I can recall. I'm assuming at some stage I've ticked a box saying I'm happy to receive this account electronically (which is fine with me) but I'm wondering if I had already asked that it come via MyPost Digital Mailbox, I would get it that way. I'm trying to centralise things so I don't have to go looking in different areas for different bills.

It seems I've signed up but never clicked to have bills sent to me. I'm now thinking that years later, there are better ways and I can probably delete my account.

Does anybody use it?

2. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

Nope. I try so hard not to. Mygov already have their mail box, then work mail and personal mail. I don't want another mail account :confused:
    Might make sense if you're paying bills though, but I just set all personal bill to direct debit to my credit card... They always send statement before deducting