Do you think Rich Dad Poor Dad is an appropriate book for an orphan?

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by jaybean, 20th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. CJP

CJP Active Member

Yer has a good message but way too many statistics. I know they are trying yo prove a point how much analysis of millionaires they did, but if the cut the statistic waffle out it would be a much cleaner and easy read. Still a great read thou. Frugal frugal frugal !!!!!

2. CJP

CJP Active Member

To the op. Sound like your friend needs a kick up the bum and to see that wasting time is not helping her cause. Reading a property investment book at this stage will not have that much impact IMO as the mindset needs to change first before investigating detailed financial vehicles. In all honesty, my recommendation, go on YouTube, look up best life ever Jim rohn, full, and make the friend watch it, start to finish. Rohn thrives on richest man in Babylon and think and grow rich, so all the principals of these books filter down through his words.

Remember, it doesn't get better by chance, it only gets better with change. And the only thing you can change or control in the world is yourself.

Cheers

leon brown likes this.
  3. Bran

Bran Well-Known Member

Raw nerve.

You could ask her.

Or you could translate the entire book into other terms and print it out at office works: and call it Rich Jaybean, Poor Jaybean

4. Jessproperty

Jessproperty Well-Known Member

I don't

I highly doubt they will take offence as it is a metaphor more than anything else. It's a book about wealth creation not orphans! :p

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia