Dishwasher

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Angel, 14th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. bunkai

bunkai Well-Known Member

Not sure it is the same as yours but there are XXL models of some brands (Miele and others) that have an extra inch or so interior height... Makes a difference if it matters to you ;)

2. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

Yup mines a XL model. We have some mega sized 34cm plates and large dishes and the dishwasher accomodates them with ease. I love it. I can put my carving tray in there like a plate. Soooo good.

3. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

We bought a Beko from appliances online a month or two back. Included a 5 year factory warranty (extra 4 years by registering purchase online). Its easy to use, very quiet (+time delay setting and a few steam and dry settings) and well featured (I like the blue adjustable fittings) and suits large plates, pots, the lot. Cleans itself well too. Very adjustable !! Appliances online deliver free metro areas and can install onsite for a little extra ($190?) and they take the old one away. We had a dinged one delivered initially and it was quickly changed albeit annoying.

Appliances Online

Made in Europe (LOL they all say that and its Turkey. I reckon a massive factory that makes all brands)
    Top cover is easily removed to give better fit under bench. Discard. 2 screws.

Huge array of good issues with interior sizing. Its bigger than any other we encountered and the fold down prongs and removable bits and height adjustments allow anything. Cutlery tray, top shelf can all be adjusted or removed. We have a HUGE pasta pot and Bessemer pot and it clears with 30mm+ to spare (BOTH !!) where other DWs we have had dont even get close.

Last edited: 23rd Apr, 2019