Difficulty searching realestate.com

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by KateSydney, 16th Apr, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. KateSydney

KateSydney Well-Known Member

I spend a lot of time browsing realestate.com looking for the best place to retire to and checking sold prices in areas where I have property.
    I browse using my Samsung Galaxy.

Recently I've run into problems narrowing down the SOLD searches to something manageable. It used to work for me but suddenly my phone won't deal with the thousands of results.

Does anyone know if something has changed or it's just me?

It would be great if you search, say, "the last 3 months" - that would probably solve the problem but you can't.

2. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

It's not just you. We've also noticed the tool for narrowing down searches via the mapping feature to 1 month, 6 months, 12 mths is also not working....

KateSydney and The Y-man like this.
  3. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Shhh!!! They'll be moving to a subscription basis soon.

KateSydney likes this.
  4. jaybean

jaybean Well-Known Member

If you ever find an issue with RE.com move to Domain, and vice vercer.

I very, very, very rarely find properties that are listed on one but not the other.

I am constantly changing between them. One will make an update that will mess it up so I change, then change back again when the other one inevitably screws something up too. I've been ping ponging for years. Domain is the best one right now IMO.

KateSydney likes this.
  5. KateSydney

KateSydney Well-Known Member

Brilliant - thanks. Although I subscribe to the SMH I had for some reason got out of the habit of using Domain. But I just tried and it works a treat!

Problem solved

jaybean and Marg4000 like this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia