December deadline for auctions in Melbourne?

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by albanga, 20th Oct, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. albanga

albanga Well-Known Member

Keen to get people's thoughts on when the December cut off would be for auctions in Melbourne?

I am finishing off a renovation and was hoping to allow a 4 week campaign to sell at the end of November but looks as though it may spill into December.

Do you believe you would be shortening your market selling in say the 2nd weekend of December at the latest?

2. Big Will

Big Will Well-Known Member

The second weekend would be my absolute last one I would do. However I would aim for either Nov or the 5th Dec if possible as leaving it for the 12th people are busy with xmas parties or recovering from the night before I feel.

End of the day the buyers will come no matter when but I would rather have 100 people there and only 3 bidders then have 10 people there and 3 bidders.

albanga and Perthguy like this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia