Days on market ?

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Barny, 22nd May, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Barny

Barny Well-Known Member

Hey team, how do you check an area, if days on market have changed over the previous months?

Is this a paid service that real estate agents use? Or I can buy?
    Want to check a few different areas.

Cheers

2. markson

markson Well-Known Member

Check ripehouse website. Search for suburb brings up the days on market and any recorded discounts on the price

It is a paid service but pretty sure you can still get those features without paying on the website. Trial or free feature

Barny likes this.
  3. Stevefredbelle

Stevefredbelle Member

Tried ripehouse site a moment ago as suggested and signed up for the free trial offer. I must be lacking in intellect as for me ( and my wife who may even be smarter than I am ) the navigation process borders on the incomprehensible . All I wanted to do was establish the number of days a Ballarat property has been on the market. I couldn't even manage to locate a list of Ballarat properties currently for sale.........

4. markson

markson Well-Known Member

Yeah it's a bit hard to interact with. From memory you click suburb search. And wait a while for a list of properties to load down the bottom. And then in that list is DOM

5. House

House Well-Known Member

Sackie and markson like this.
  6. Jacob Field

Jacob Field Well-Known Member

Hi There everyone,

It sounds like the page you are looking for is our main suburb map analysis page. You are able to navigate to this page via the right hand navigation menu on your main dashboard/account page. This is the direct URL - Ripehouse - Find property, hotspot analysis, target discounting.

On this page you will have current listings as icons on the map and a table where you can see the properties details/DOM etc.

PM your email and I will reset your trial so you can get the most of it.

On standby for any further questions :)

Barny likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia