QLD Cut losses and sell logan Property ??

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by yoyo_guitarist, 5th Jul, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tanya1335

Tanya1335 Well-Known Member

It is covering it self, the LVR% is now approximately 85% and you have an extra $20,000 in equity. 4x2x2 are renting for $400 and upwards per week, especially if it has 2 living areas, our agency has several 4 bedders in the neighbouring suburb of Loganlea renting from $400-$430. Time to increase the rent! You have done the hard work, increase the rent, reinvest the positive cash flow to reduce the loan for at least another 12 months then use the equity to buy again.
    $370,000-$380,000 would be a close estimate for sale price, then you will loose $$ in commissions to sell and purchase. Waterford West has good infrastructure in the immediate area, Griffith University, Logan Hospital, TAFE, railway station, good public transport, the new Woolworths shopping centre, easy access to the M1 & Logan motorway

2. Antoni0

Antoni0 Well-Known Member

If it's got Air Con, I would expect around $420 no worries.

Tanya1335 likes this.
  3. yoyo_guitarist

yoyo_guitarist Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

4. yoyo_guitarist

Attached Files:

5. yoyo_guitarist

Hey mate I was looking at Lot 245 at redlands Estate Werribee Estate, Its selling $196,500, anticipated settlement around March 2018. Size in 10.5 x 28 296 SQM in total.

What do you think of this one? Done some ringing around and this one seems pretty reasonable.
    Supprised it hasn'r sold so makes me wonder ?

Price Accounting are a leading tax service for your property + tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI for property focussed tax services using our client portal access, digital signing and checklist based approach for best pricing. Free client pack included.