Custodian Property Group

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Herluf, 3rd May, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Herluf

Herluf Active Member

2. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

Custodian Wealth is essentially a marketing and sales funnel for John Fitzgeralds property development company.

I've read his books, been to his seminars and even done his master class and mentoring (many years ago). The general seminar is the stock standard 'how to become wealthy for retirement' presentation that every property spruiker starts with.

The master class, when I did it, was a 3 day retreat that then leads into a more direct 12 month mentoring arrangement. I got quite a bit out of these and they were of benefit, but didn't use them directly at the time. If you want to become a property developer are incredibly motivated (and more than a bit lucky), this can be useful (but like everything it's fairly expensive).

I probably wouldn't buy a property through Custodian Wealth. They're offering mentoring and education, with a result of buying one of their own properties. It's not an independent or arms length process, when I looked at it it was designed to get you to buy one of their properties, not necessarily to best deal for your circumstances.

However I will say that they've been around for a long time, over 20 years to my recollection. Many of the really dodgy operators doing this churn their business structures every year or two. They're certainly one of the better businesses out there but what they do is inherently conflicted.

You'd likely get a better education by participating on this forum and meeting some of the investors that contribute.

Herluf likes this.
  3. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

People keep thinking there are secrets. There arent.

fols likes this.
  4. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member