Crowdfunding Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by House, 11th Oct, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. House

House Well-Known Member

I'm sure we've all read it but now there's a doco being developed on the legacy the book has left. 100million copies sold and still going strong.

Recognize a few of the names but will still watch it as I'm sure they're all successful in their own fields. US$120k raised already!

image.jpeg

"The benefits for supporting this project are many. In addition to the perks detailed below, offering your support provides you:

• A new look at a classic, providing actionable steps that have been employed to pave the way to success for some of the world's most recognized names.
    • The inspiration to push you to achieve at your highest potential.
    • Updates on the progress of the film and a look at footage not available to the general public.
    • Exclusive, early access to the film.
    • A variety of bonus items and special offers.
    • Limited edition promotional items like t-shirts, posters and more
    All we need to make this a Reality is the support of people like you! Become a part of this movement, and you’ll be an integral link extending the influence of “Think and Grow Rich” to the next generation of entrepreneurs, leaders, creators and Thinkers."

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/think-the-legacy-of-think-and-grow-rich#/

Jerry O and MTR like this.
  2. Jerry O

Jerry O Well-Known Member

Excellet! I'm sharing this.

3. Player

Player Well-Known Member

I pitched in last week. First time I have used indiegogo

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia