Credit Cards Again

Discussion in 'Money Management & Banking' started by MTR, 29th Jan, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. aaron

aaron Member

The Velocity Amex Platinum card is now offering 100,000 velocity points with a referral link. (one month offer from amex). If you'd like a referral link feel free to message me.

Another great velocity card at the moment is the NAB velocity platinum card offering 75k velocity points for $150 card fee.

You can sign up for both cards and have 175k points!

Good luck.

hash_investor and MTR like this.
  2. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

3. SOULFLY3

SOULFLY3 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, any recommendation for a new CC or 2? I currently have the NAB red velocity visa+Amex for the past 8-10years.
    I also have a Barnes CC that was a bonus with a home loan in SA and the rate was 5 odd %

Looking to Balance transfer the Barnes as selling the property.
    And upgrading the NAB red, I pay that one off monthly.
    Not really in the loop with credit cards

4. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

5. Tattler

Tattler Well-Known Member

For Qantas frequent flyer points, the best offer right now is the following:

- ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card: 75000 Qantas points and no annual fee first year (but cannot have the ANZ Frequent Flyer series credit card within past 18 months);

ANZ Frequent Flyer Black | ANZ

- Westpac Qantas Altitude Black credit card: 100000 Qantas points, $395 annual fee (if you have Premier Advantage home loan package you can ask to get annual fee waived);

Frequent Flyer - Member Specials - Pay - Westpac Altitude Platinum

- Qantas Ultimate American Express card: 112500 Qantas points, $450 annual fee BUT you get a free Qantas return domestic ticket when spending once on Qantas services. The return ticket more than offset the annual fee, and has the most bonus. However this offer only via referral link (normally only 100000 points):

Qantas Ultimate American Express Card: 112500 Qantas Points Offer

MTR likes this.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.