New Crap Ad's

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by Tink, 5th Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tink

Tink Well-Known Member

Just noticed the ad on the forum

upload_2017-10-5_17-39-11.png

This takes you to a"Women's Weekly" page about Garcinia Plus

Yet the original gif as I believe it was posted on reddit years ago about the Keto Diet

From 222lbs to 134lbs in five seconds: Woman's dramatic 88-pound weight loss transformation over one year is revealed in shape-shifting time lapse GIF

Read More

I Can't Stop Looking at This Major Weight Loss GIF
    [​IMG]

Reddit user dignityblows, whose real name is Amanda, has become a bit of an internet sensation because of this GIF that shows her losing a significant amount of weight over the course of a year that is a real WHOA.

Here's a bit more on the original story

Good Morning, Keto/America!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Terry_w likes this.
  2. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

When viewing ads like these i still feel hope.

But it is sad how the pics can get hijacked and illegally used for blatant lies!

Tink likes this.
  3. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

@Tink - I've blocked the feelthefreshnature.com domain from showing adverts on the site, but that may not actually be the advert URL - it may redirect from a different URL.

If you see it again, can you right mouse click on the advert link then select "copy link address" (or equivalent) in your browser and then paste the URL here or private message it to me. I'll be able to extract the advert URL from that and make sure it's blocked correctly.

Tink likes this.