COVID-19 in other countries 2021

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by Scott No Mates, 1st Jan, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Wish you both a full and rapid recovery. That's crazy though that you've had symptoms for 2 weeks and its only coming up positive on antigen tests now.

Casteller and The Y-man like this.
  2. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

@Casteller - wishing you both the strength to fight it. Get well soon.

Joynz and Casteller like this.
  3. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

I hope you and your young family get through this and are all sitting on the beach at Byron Bay next year..

Casteller likes this.
  4. kum yin lau

kum yin lau Well-Known Member

Hi, just to catch up & let you'll know what's happening in smaller countries.
    Hope your family recovers speedily.
    I've been locked down in Malaysia for 2 years. We have 0 - 30 cases daily. People here don't go ANYWHERE without masks. Fine is five thousand dollars. The capital city had a big outbreak of a few thousand cases daily & the community dealt with it by NOT venturing out. My nephews and nieces 4-10 did not leave house compound for 10 months. My retiree friends in high risk areas bought everything online and still, one classmate got infected, it was suspected through delivery personnel who were positive, and DIED.

I got 2 jabs Sinovac, no symptoms then 1 booster shot recently Phizer, after which I experienced symptoms similar to thyphoid fever, no loss of smell or associated Covid disease, I dosed myself with Chinese remedies & no more unwellness.

My Aus licence & credit cards all expired & I'm currently on hot bricks to get back to Aus to attend to impt things but if the Covid situation doesn't permit, then I'll wait.

If we think things can't get worse, think again. This year, we had freakish Monsoon weather, probably El Nino, & last week our house was flooded. The last flood was 50 years ago!

I thought I was hard done by until I found out that other people were up to the roof & many lost their cars. THEN we found out that people died. Our worker reported he couldn't contact 20 people & they found the handset of 1 relative. It is ten days now & the 5 from his village are still missing.

Thank you all for taking care & hope the new year is much better than the old.

KY

Gockie, Casteller, willair and 5 others like this.
  5. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.