Coronavirus Humour 2021

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by Gockie, 1st Jan, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geoffw

geoffw Moderator Staff Member

2. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that" - George Carlin

kierank, Stoffo, Baker and 2 others like this.
  3. Baker

Baker Well-Known Member

George Carlin - legend.

4. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

If you don’t support this, well, you need it desperately. :p

D1E79161-9261-4C83-84B7-A8F5CA87C8FF.jpeg

Firefly99, craigc, Baker and 2 others like this.
  5. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

This makes me angry - people should have the right to decide for themselves whether to have a vacation or not. If I don't want a vacation the government should not force me to have one.

Next you'll be telling us that the airlines will refuse to allow people to travel with them unless they have had a vacation. How unfair is that? What about people who can't have a vacation for health reasons - how are they supposed to travel?

These are new and experimental vacations that have not yet been fully tested yet - we are being used as guinea pigs. I'm not sure we can trust these companies organising the vacations either - they are only in it to make money.

I've read that vacations are not fully effective anyway - especially some of the Chinese vacations, you really need to make sure you have a second vacation for it to work properly. Next they will be telling us that it's okay to mix-and-match our vacations - but how do they know if that's really a good idea?

We're going to need an annual vacation after this as well - just to remain safe. So they'll keep trying to make us have vacations even if we don't think they are the right choice for us.

Anyway - how come only people aged 40 and above can get a vacation - young people need a vacation too. It seems that private school kids can get a vacation early - but the rest of us have to wait for our vacations. The government have a lot to answer for here.

I'm not anti-vacation, at most I'm a bit hesitant about the vacations and want to be sure that I'm not putting myself at more risk from taking a vacation now.

Marg4000, rizzle, craigc and 10 others like this.
  6. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

I had a vacation many years ago, each year around the same time I start getting the shakes.

It's been diagnosed as SDS (snow deprivation syndrome).

Gockie likes this.
  7. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

I didn't "get" it @Gockie until I read Simon's post. And I'd looked at it several times, wondering what I was missing.

It just proves how we all (most of us?) start reading something, and assume we know what's coming, and don't really comprehend or read something properly because we've jumped ahead, assuming we know the rest of the story. Same goes with hearing things I believe.

Baker, Gockie and Lizzie like this.
  8. Scott No Mates

(Methinks it was some research Institute not the govt). I do feel a lottery is warranted however the prize is diclosure of whether you got AZ or Pfizer.

9. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

Did you read it properly? I didn't understand it even after reading it three times (hence my post above).

10. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

covid meme.jpg

craigc, wylie and Lizzie like this.
  11. Gockie

Same here. And Simons post says the “V…..n” word several times, and you wonder if it’s still misunderstood ;)

wylie likes this.
  12. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

Well - that's cause we speak English and they're called holidays

Marg4000 and Joynz like this.
  13. Scott No Mates

Unless we are being too PC at Christmas and wishing peoples "Happy Holidays"

14. Stoffo

Stoffo Well-Known Member

To get back on topic facebook_1627799193424_6827484668175908858_36284467451701.jpg

KateSydney, craigc, Danyool and 5 others like this.
  15. geoffw

Which reminds me ... some people are worse than others about keeping bits where they belong.

Screenshot_2021-07-23-08-19-21-55.jpg

wylie and Lizzie like this.
  16. Baker

Baker Well-Known Member

Superb Simon.

17. geoffw

Simon says - get a vacation!

18. Scott No Mates

If you don't have a vacation, you'll have to go to work with your unvacationated colleagues :oops:

geoffw likes this.
  19. Gockie

Super dangerous thought there….

20. Gockie

So we're starting another month of defeating COVID-19.
    These words made me laugh but there's a lot of truth mixed in to consider. . .

1. So let me get this straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand soap?

2. Is it too early to put up the Christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to do.

3. When this virus thing is over with, I still want some of you to stay away from me.

4. If these last months have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet, particularly among politicians and bureaucrats.

5. Just wait a second – so what you're telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right?

6. People are scared of getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds, as if catching a deadly disease and dying a horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.

7. If you believe all this will end and we will get back to normal just because we reopen everything, raise your hand.

Now slap yourself with it.

8. Another Saturday night in the house and I just realized the trash goes out more than me.

9. Whoever decided a liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed alcoholic.

10. Remember when you were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right now.

11. The spread of Covid-19 is based on two factors: 1. How dense the population is and 2. How dense the population is.

12. Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?

13. It may take a village to raise a child, but I swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home school one.

14. Did a big load of pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this week.

KateSydney, craigc, Stoffo and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.