CoreLogic Monthly Report April 2016

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by D.T., 8th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Whitecat

Whitecat Well-Known Member

I disagree with this but I don't think that it's totally incorrect. Brisbane has some catching up to do it's undervalued in a historical sense however if Sydney seriously drops I can't see Brisbane exactly going gangbusters because they're affected by similar macroeconomic factors

2. Whitecat

Whitecat Well-Known Member

is there anyway to get more data on this Brisbane fall? I'm not seeing that reflected necessarily on the ground. Units yes definitely people are starting to freak out a bit and it's kind of common knowledge amongst 'laypeople' do not go near units but I'm just not certain about houses dropping. I'm seeing continued growth in the inner Northern Suburbs and other people on here seem to be thinking that prices are moving along even south of the Brisbane river :)
    so I'm wondering what's dragging things down because whether or not that's the unitsmaybe that's possible but it seems unlikely.
    I get it that this time of year isn't going to be as full on as February but I'm surprised to hear of a drop.

3. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

I would not bother looking, only Sydney growth may be in the more expensive suburbs, and if you are trying to buy in Bris, south or north, you will know there is competition and price is moving & it ain't backwards.

This is the problem with data, is better when split into specifics, such as 3 bed house, 2 bed unit etc and local, once you know what is going on there.

JZ93 likes this.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.