Conveyancer in Hobart?

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Dylan33, 23rd Jul, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Dylan33

Dylan33 Well-Known Member

im looking for a conveyancer in Hobart. Can anyone recommend someone they have used ?

2. Chris Au

Chris Au Well-Known Member

Matt from Blissenden Lawyers, Moonah.

Thorough and willing to take as many questions (as a sane person) could fire about the process

Where did you buy or looking? There seems to be some interest in the inner areas, interested in yields here, noting that land tax is payable across the stream.

3. Dylan33

Been looking in the closer city suburbs and over to Bellerive. Not interested in the northern suburbs at all. It will eventually be our PPR so we're a bit choosy. I'm here at the moment and have had meetings with Rob zubin of My Property Hunter.
    Didn't know that I couldn't use my convayancer in NSW in another state.

4. Dylan33

Well having just survived driving through Tolmans hill in the snow in a Suzuki swift I won't be looking to buy up there that's for sure!

Bozley likes this.
  5. Splash Brother

Splash Brother Member

I have used both Helen Kent from Kent Lowrie Conveyancing and also Kate Goodman from Goodman Conveyacing. Both are in the city.

Fee for Kent Lowrie was a little higher than Goodman as they have a fixed price of around $850 if I remember correctly.

Both were good to deal with and had no hassle through the process.

Would use both again

6. Splash Brother

Splash Brother Member

I'm in the US at the moment but live in Tassie. You have picked the worst time in Tassie's weather it sounds like. Doesn't usually snow like I have been seeing on social media the past few days.