Confused and don't know what to do next?

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by Kocev, 18th Mar, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Beano

Beano Well-Known Member

Set up a meetup in Brisbane and I will bore you with my story ...anyone having problems sleeping ...i can solve this problem in 5 mins !

Last edited: 20th Mar, 2017
  2. Excalibur1

Excalibur1 Well-Known Member

I'm in sydney but when I'm in Brisbane i would love for you to bore me with your story over few drinks and lunch/dinner!

3. Beano

Beano Well-Known Member

Sure ....if you give me enough notice I can match it with a departure or arrival at BNE we can then use the complimentary Virgin domestic lounge (Virgin allow us (airnz gold + or velocity gold + to use this as an arrivals lounge ....guests do not need to fly at all)

4. Excalibur1

Excalibur1 Well-Known Member

That sounds good!
    I do have commercial question, so i will post it in your Why commercial thread, so i don't hijack this thread.

Perthguy likes this.
  5. Kangabanga

Kangabanga Well-Known Member

Looks like OP has followed the investor crowd into Brisbane.

Rates will probably go up by year end another 1%
    Basel 4 and Ahpra might clampdown further on bank credit.
    Unemployment and slow wage growth is gonna hit all states.
    I know IT sector is not hiring much, with the automotive majors moving out, sure your main bread winner will have a job next year?

Better prepare for rate rises, unemployment affecting your rentals (especially in Brisbane with the apartment glut affecting rental market), possibly some negative equity if home prices take a dip.

Shares are at or near all time highs nowadays. minimal upside with maximal downside risk. Big no no there.

6. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

I would not fall asleep......

If your in Sydney at the time of the Wenty meet up, or the city one, you can try putting me to sleep, I bet you give up before me....lol

7. Beano

Beano Well-Known Member

Actually this friday i will be in Sydney ...will sort of ...i will be airside ...as transiting Akl to Syd to Mnl

8. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

I am inland doing some repairs and clean up, otherwise would assist in you missing your connecting flight :p

9. Beano

Beano Well-Known Member

And returning through Syd on April fools day ...back in Bne following week...
    If you buy only the land (lessors interest) instead of buildings you only need to "clean up " the cash that builds up in the bank account and "repair" the pathway to the well worn track to the "ATM" machine ☺ :)

Last edited: 21st Mar, 2017
  10. HUGH72

HUGH72 Well-Known Member

So positive, I thought Brisbane had no IT sector apparently.:oops: Some developers will go under, unemployment may rise and newspaper headlines may tell of investors buying OTP apartments unable to settle but the sun will still rise in the morning. :p

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia