Compiled Plan

Discussion in 'Development' started by dannnnn, 14th Jun, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. dannnnn

dannnnn New Member

Hello

Has anyone ever come across a property where the title plan is a "compiled plan"???

I am looking at an older property on a large block and the title plan issued in the 1970's shows the property on a single large title, but the title plan is marked as a "compiled plan" and says "portion abc was formerly subs x and y of RP12345". The original title for the property would have been created at least 50 years before the current title plan.

Does this somehow mean that the property is still on two titles and the compiled plan is just something for convenience? Or does this allow a simpler way to revert to two titles, like "un-compiling" the plan or something like that, which would avoid the need for an ROL application to Council??

I would appreciate any insights or advice that anyone can add

Thanks

2. jrc

jrc Well-Known Member

My understanding is that a compiled plan means there was sufficient reliable information on other plans that the subdivision plan was able to be completed without needing a complete physical survey. So you would still need to apply to council.

bmc and Scott No Mates like this.
  3. bmc

bmc Well-Known Member

agreed.

@dannnnn
    i assume the current lot is only referred to as a single lot number in RP.........?
    so the older lots have been combined into this new lot number. (via a complied plan) therefore you only have one Lot and title. ?

I doubt your local Land Titles Office will allow a subdivision back into the original lots without a physical survey that meets current regulations.

that means applying for a subdivision and engaging a Licensed Land Surveyor.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia