Community sporting club website

Discussion in 'Business Showcase & Feedback' started by Simon Hampel, 2nd Nov, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Just launched a new website a couple of weeks back, for the Little Athletics club my kids attend.

Northern Suburbs Little Athletics Centre - NSLAC

upload_2021-11-2_13-34-49.png

New site is fully mobile friendly (unlike the old one!) and integrates with the online shop I also built where we sell uniforms and other merchandise.

The shop is humming along nicely too - we did nearly $7,500 in uniform sales last weekend ready for the first carnival of the season this Saturday (7 weeks later than normal due to COVID restrictions).

Getting really good feedback on the site from our members - it's a huge improvement over the old site.

2. abbyfresh

abbyfresh Well-Known Member

Well done, you certainly walk the talk as a real deal web dev. person. In my experience a huge chunk of industry over promise and would struggle build anything like this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia