Commercial Property Book and Podcast Recommendations

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by PRD_85, 24th Jan, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. PRD_85

PRD_85 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Recently started reading about and delving into commercial property.

I have recently read Scott and Mina O'Neill's book called "Rethink Property Investing" as well as listened to Scott's podcast with Phil Tarrant called "Inside Commercial Property". Both of these fantastic resources, and I can't recommend more highly for anyone starting out in the space.

Just wanting to know if anyone has any other book and podcast recommendations?

Thank you
    Paul

Never giveup, craigc and Beano like this.
  2. Cousinit

Cousinit Well-Known Member

Dolf De Roos wrote an interesting book on commercial property back in 2008 https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...BHSWWA2sQxA16BAgWEAc&biw=1280&bih=616&dpr=1.5

He also has a lot of material on you tube that is quite good IMO and is a billionaire investor himself. I once attended a short seminar in Melbourne he had organised encouraging people to enter the US market shortly after the GFC. It was a tremendous opportunity in hindsight. But pffttt, I never took any action:oops:

Beano likes this.
  3. Beano

Beano Well-Known Member

That's why he is rich and we are poor.:oops:

Scott No Mates and Cousinit like this.
  4. Cousinit

Cousinit Well-Known Member

5. Never giveup

Never giveup Well-Known Member

Could I please ask if you or anyone ever used Rethink Property Investing as a buyers agent for commercial prop purchase, if Yes-how was the experience?

This company is all over commercial prop when do simple google and you tube search