Commercial buyer agent

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Jacko, 3rd Aug, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

Hi all,

We're keen to explore commercial opportunities but haven't quite decided between Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. Would be good to chat to buyer's agents in these cities to understand what's happening on the ground.

Are there any you guys can recommend for any of these cities?

Cheers

2. Jaxon Avery

Jaxon Avery Well-Known Member

Good Day Jacko,

Exciting mate!

Yeah, a buyers agent can certainly be a good tool to assist with the purchase of property investment, I have yet to personally deal with one to highly recommend but I am sure they are out there.

I also do breakdown's as an adviser for clients to better understand the risks & rewards of investment options (can do case studies on potential properties) that encompass critical data that can be a great tool for understanding the property instead of simply being "sold" by an agent who gets paid selling that property.

Another tip is even without a buyers agent you can always call commercial agencies in the areas & get updates on their views, get the stats online & many more things to better understand mate.

Wish you all the best mate!

Kind regards

Jaxon Avery

Disclaimer: This is general information only & may not be right for your situation or circumstances.

3. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

Cheers Jaxon

4. craigc

craigc Well-Known Member

Think we just had this question - I’m not a spruiker for him, but check out Scott O’Neill from Rethink.
    I haven’t used services but he’s a member here and seems to know his stuff.Good luck

Jacko likes this.