Comfort Zone

Discussion in 'Investor Stories & Showcase' started by Hayden94, 4th Dec, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Hayden94

Hayden94 Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

It’s been absolutely super to be on this property journey with all you guys; thank you so much for all your lessons.

Couple years ago I had no savings and no investments. I’ve since bought two properties (one with Pumped on Property) and I’m well on the way to settling up a great life. Putting all the property knowledge aside, I emailed our buyers agent and told him a list of mindset thoughts that I thought would be cool to do a video on.

Anyway he replied and said cool let’s do a video together. Initially I felt anxious and scared but decided to step out of my comfort zone and give it a crack. There’s a lot of edits, mumbling, no eye contact, me reading my notes etc etc, very far from perfect but hey it doesn’t matter. I have to start somewhere and I look forward to learning to becoming a better communicator so that one day I can help other young people understand the psychology required to become an investor.

I’ve learned that nothing good happens in the comfort zone. I’m so grateful for life and the opportunity we have in this amazing country. Having a clear vision and an unwavering sense of belief, along with the patience to delay gratification; are the keys to success imo. But hey I do realise I’m just a 23yo who hasn’t experienced success yet, but I know I’m on the way and I love it.

jefn89 likes this.
  2. Illusivedreams

Illusivedreams Well-Known Member

I like pumped on property .
    But their Youtbe videos are too general and some times just talking for the sale of it.
    Like On Property.

But good guys made a great life for them self. Im sure for may others too.

3. Hayden94

Hayden94 Well-Known Member

Yeah I get that but putting out general content does suit a lot of people with less experience and it’s refreshing to have someone look at the big picture rather than just the property side.
    That’s why there are so many different buyers agents I suppose, people resonate with different things. All the best.

jefn89 likes this.
  4. natedawgg

natedawgg Member

Good on you mate! I really enjoyed listening to your episode, I picked up a few cool thoughts I hadn't heard before. I share the same view on mindset and how important it is. The human mind can be crazy powerful.
    Keep killing it.

Hayden94 likes this.
  5. 17792

17792 Member

Thanks for the kind words, Hayden. We loved working with you mate. And congrats on the 2nd property you just picked up. It's an absolute cracker. Cant wait to help you start the Granny Flats.