QLD Collingwood Park/Redbank/Redbank Plains

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by KIPD, 4th Aug, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. KIPD

KIPD Member

Hi all
    Any thoughts/advice on getting an IP in one of those areas. Noticed not much capital growth but sees like rentals are not bad and could be on the way to increase. Also the outgoing expenses are pretty high like council, water,insurance and management fee are very high. Looking for any insight as am not local. TIA

2. thunderstrike888

thunderstrike888 Well-Known Member

Redbank Plains is growing. Have you seen the asking prices?

(i.e) look at this. 9 Ingles Drive. $380k now. I bought one a few houses around the corner very similar except this place has a newer kitchen for $270k. Its moved ALOT. I bought in 2016/2017. Thats like a 40% rise since then. Huge percentage increase.

https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-qld-redbank+plains-136878846

[d4rk-fr3d] and KIPD like this.
  3. KIPD

KIPD Member

Yup Noticed that. And that what m but worried about as if properties in the area has already reached their potential.

4. [d4rk-fr3d]

[d4rk-fr3d] Well-Known Member

5. RajP

RajP Member

@KIPD Did you find any properties of interest? I too am in VIC & looking for IP in the Ipswich area. The market seems pretty hot with properties going under offer within a week!

6. [d4rk-fr3d]

[d4rk-fr3d] Well-Known Member

Our clients are global and know we are property tax professionals. Our advisers are qualified and experienced and we don't outsource. We can help with complex CGT, Income Tax, and Developer issues. Property is our speciality incl Trusts, Co and SMSF