Entertainment & Music Cold Cases

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by MTR, 27th Dec, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

i saw documentary on this cold case.

Its the one that I have never forgotten, parent’s worse nightmare.

A Captive Heart: The Distressing Life of Suzanne Sevakis

KIDNAPPED - FOUND BY DNA MATCH 40 YEARS LATER! : UnsolvedMysteries

2. Antoni0

Antoni0 Well-Known Member

Wow! So much controversy with this story about 2 Dutch backpackers in Panama. Authorities say that the case is closed but there's too many inconsistencies with the minimal evidence that's seems to be tampered or altered with. I really hope they get proper closure with the truth one day.

Warning! Not a good read for the faint hearted.
    https://forensictales.com/unexplained-deaths-of-lisanne-froon-and-kris-kremers/

3. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

The authorities did not take any action till 4 days after reported missing. They were murdered, evidence pointing to this. But I fear nothing will happen. There was another similar case some years back.

Antoni0 likes this.
  4. Antoni0

Antoni0 Well-Known Member

It was a cover up of some type for sure, the events that occurred afterwards were just too strange and eerie.

A lot of people suspect the Guide that they had a booking with a day later had some involvement. Two native locals that were pictured at a waterfall with the backpackers just days before they went missing were mysteriously found deceased at different times later on, and one of the locals was found to have the photo on his phone. One of these locals was related to the Guide and the other coincidently happen to be the driver of the taxi that brought the young ladies to the trial head where they were last seen alive. Their deaths were possibly some type of cultural revenge from the locals for allegedly murdering the young ladies.

Forensic testing also came up with the sd card on the camera to be altered by someone with a computer and then finding the backpack with the phones and camera of the young ladies in perfect condition, when they were meant to of fallen into a river of rapids and had been stuck in a jungle with rain for days. What are the chances of this ever happening ?

MTR likes this.
  5. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

I have been glued to this series/doco on foxtel. It’s fascinating

Its an Individual account from people whose family member/sibling committed a horrific crime, many becoming serial killers

It really poses the question…… is someone born evil?

Its amazing as siblings identify the signs that something was wrong …..as young as 5.
    But most of these signs in the main were ignored, rationalised, or when they tried to get help no one could help

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5489746/