Hi Property Chatters, I've had a good read of existing forum posts, but I'm still clueless. I'm sorry if this is a super obvious question. We have a splitter block in Toowong (1 title, 2 lots - no subdivision required, just title split). The works are well progressed, and we're about to apply to our bank for consent to split the title. We will then attempt to sell one of the lots (the vacant one) ASAP. This will leave us with a loan/s cross-collateralised across both properties. Should we be refinancing now? Or wait till we sell the vacant lot? The existing house will be on its own block, with the final extension specified in the DA pending (need some funds from sale of block to complete the works). I imagine it would be pretty awkward to have a house under renovation valued... Any tips ?