Clickloans.com.au

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Danielt25, 14th Oct, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Danielt25

Danielt25 Well-Known Member

Has anyone had experience with clickloans.com.au - looks very similar to loans.com.au (online only type setup) except funding from pepper and macquarie.

2. Rolf Latham

Rolf Latham Inciteful (sic) Staff Member Business Plus Member

I see it they use "we dont pay upfront comms" as their primary point of difference.

so their cost of product should be well below 4 % , so they should be a lower cost funder than most if that holds true

ta
    rolf

Terry_w likes this.
  3. Marty McDonald

Marty McDonald Mortgage broker Business Member

They are actually brokers from what I can tell. Australian Credit and Finance is their other name and it is same young guys who started catch of the day or groupon in Australia or ones of those. They have had a private equity injection of significant cash a while ago. They seem to operate on a pretty hard sell from what I have observed and read. ie cold calling proposects and telling them their rate is not good and that they can see what rate they are paying etc. That sort of malarky. Good on them though for one thing...the industry needs to move to digitisation of ID processes etc but I'm not sure how Pepper and Macq are satisfying their AML, KYC and VOI requirements though. The compliance guys at most other lenders would have a heart attack.

Last edited: 15th Oct, 2015
  4. Danielt25

Danielt25 Well-Known Member

Their rates aren't especially competitive for investment loans I/oo variable loans. You input answers to several questions to get an idea of the interest rate you would be paying, then you can't alter your query without creating a new query with a different email address. Unlike other lenders who have a table of interest rates/criteria listed on their website.

Most likely going with NAB at 4.4% I/o 90%LVR no LMI variable with offset via broker