Cleveland (Brisbane) Property manager.

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Rich2011, 26th Sep, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Rich2011

Rich2011 Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend a good property manager in Cleveland please? o_O

2. Richard Taylor

Richard Taylor Well-Known Member

We have used Crown Property Management for a few our client where we have purchased over that side of town.

Talk to Kelly and say g'day from me.

Cheers

Richard

3. 733

733 Well-Known Member

Check out posts recommending PMs and spend some time assessing who the right agency may be for you - contact different PMs and ask them core questions that are important for you. Ensure you feel comfortable with who you choose as the owner-PM relationship is critical and a long term business relationship.

4. Rich2011

Thanks but its a long way from Redcliffe to Cleveland... Need someone local to Cleveland.

5. Jen

Jen Member

I use Property Minders who are in Red Hill but they manage properties all over Brisbane, including Redland Bay area. They are excellent and thorough in what they do. My place is in Camp Hill and I had a property manager in Camp Hill - they were terrible. I don't think it is vital the PM is in the same suburb, but it's up to you... look up Property Minder's website and see what you think

6. Rich2011

Thanks, in a way I agree, but I don't think that is the best idea when the property manager has to drive a long way to hold inspections/open houses etc.

We provide our clients with the opportunity to select their own investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities. We provide the research to ensure your selections will achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.