House & Home Cleaner with a Twist

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by MTR, 11th Feb, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Came across this, unusual, a supportive husband helps:eek:

Married mum, 25, paid $73 an hour to clean houses completely naked

Extract below - News.com
    Mum paid $73 an hour to clean men’s houses completely naked
    February 7, 20172:55pm

Emily Nikols earns $73 an hour cleaning men’s houses while completely naked. Picture: Caters
    But she insists her naturist clients — who are forbidden from making advances — are complete gentlemen and claims even though they watch her mop, scour and sponge in the nude she doesn’t feel like a sex object.

• “To me cleaning naked is really not a big deal — it is completely normal,” the married woman from Liverpool, said.

“I’m just a really confident person and am really comfortably with nudity so being naked doesn’t faze me at all. While cleaning naked was something I had never done before, it just felt really natural to do.

“This fits in really well around my daughter, and it is a really well-paid job — the money is good for what you have to do. So far it has been a really positive experience. There hasn’t been anything which has made me think twice.

“The clients are really respectful and chivalrous. They carry the hoover up the stairs for me and offer glasses of water. The most common question people ask is ‘is it warm enough?’ but after a few minutes carrying a hoover around you definitely are.

“My friends and sisters know and are really supportive. My husband was initially a little concerned for my safety but he trusts me — I am an adult.

“I had a baby nine months ago and I’m sure there are people who would think ‘oh my god’ at my body. But I’m not there to be a sex object — so it doesn’t matter if I have a few stretch marks on my hips or a baby belly.

2. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

But if the pool boy did that it'd cause an outrage.

Perthguy and MTR like this.
  3. devank

devank Well-Known Member

She is wearing a pair of gloves. Not acceptable.

MTR likes this.
  4. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Lol love it, you are paying attention
    Anything else that stands out, deduct her pay

5. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Who has a pool boy, my partner has no choice of course