Cleaner Recommendation - Mornington Peninsula/Frankston Area??

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Propagate, 13th Sep, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Propagate

Propagate Well-Known Member

Anyone know a good cleaner that covers Mornington Peninsula/Frankston areas?

Our old cleaner moved to Perth, she was amazing.

last one I tried for an exit clean when we sold the house (had good reviews), was terrible main lady that came seemed to know her stuff and said all the right things but sent a bunch of kids to do the work, could have done a better job myself. Areas were just lightly wiped over, ended up looking worse than it started (greasy floors whee they hadn't properly mopped, left dirty mop water standing to air-dry leaving the place looking and smelling pretty ordinary, oven untouched even though she charged extra for an oven clean).

Figured some of the local PM's on here, or anyone, might know a good cleaner?

It would be for a regular gig for us at home, and I might tack on a fortnightly/monthly clean for my office too.

Cheers.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia