Changing from IP to PPOR loan - CBA

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Mick C, 28th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

Has anyone else had issues with this process recently? We sent several maintenance requests last week, following the instructions detailed in the email from the CBA. We've had no response on any of them.

Following up today, I was told that the CBA is having 'system issues', the entire process is on hold and they can't even confirm that they've received the requests.

Given the CBA probably had many thousands of borrowers living in what was originally investment properties, it stinks to me like a deliberate effort to ignore these requests and make an extra profit at borrowers expense.

2. Jack Chen

Jack Chen Well-Known Member

Submitted my "Miscellaneous Applications" through my broker last week. Still waiting for it to be processed. Meanwhile I'm eating the 0.27% rate hike :(

3. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

Might be worth having your broker follow up about it. They won't even acknowledge that they've received the documents I sent them. Experience tells me that if I hadn't followed up, these requests would have simply disappeared, never to be processed.

4. S.T

S.T Well-Known Member

Send it to the CBA via registered post :cool:

5. Watson1

Watson1 Well-Known Member

ANZ are sending out acknowledgements confirming changes from IVC to HVC to brokers as I received a number of emails today.

6. smator

smator Well-Known Member

Isn't it in their interest to convert to PPOR from investment? I guess if it's an investment they can charge more, but won't that result in them needing to raise more capital?