Hey guys. Just wanting to pick your brains with regards to CGT exemptions. My Gf's parents have owned the house we live in since 2000 and in that time it has been rented for periods of 6 months to 2 years on and off. Most of the time they have used the house as a place to stay when they work in the city as they live in the country. As well as this, both of their daughters have used the house during university and paid no rent. I have lived here now for 2 years and paid rent for 1 year (on the books) and others in the past have paid rent here at various times, but never for a substantial period. Is there any exemptions they could claim as the house has been used as a home away from home for 85% of the time its been owned and had rent collected for the other 15%? Cheers in advance.