Cash Flow Management - how do you use the Property Couch Wealth Portal for cash flow management?

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Maychi, 4th May, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Maychi

Maychi Member

Anybody using the free My Wealth Portal offered by the Property Couch / Empower Wealth guys? I think it’s referred to as Money Smarts.

Do you find it useful, and how do you utilise it?

I had an initial consult the other day about the property planning and the property portfolio building section looks great to get a real clear visual / clear idea of the numbers and goals. Not for us currently at the moment as there’s too many variables in our income to do forecasting. The property portfolio plan was $4990.

Looking for thoughts on the portal for cash flow management, anybody?

Phill74 likes this.
  2. craigc

craigc Well-Known Member

Pretty sure there’s a Facebook group for the money smarts portal.
    If you have questions other users or the EW team can likely give you responses there.

Maychi likes this.
  3. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

With the right knowledge, a simple excel spreadsheet would do. 5k sounds crazy.

Rekke and Maychi like this.
  4. w00dy81

w00dy81 Well-Known Member

I guess they use a simple spreadsheet to build out these property portfolio plans

5. Maychi

Maychi Member

hey w00dy81, would you be able to send me a PM? I’m a new member and can’t start conversations yet. Just sharing insights on a topic you’ve asked questions on.

6. Ben Kingsley

Ben Kingsley Well-Known Member

Not sure I'd call it a simple spreadsheet - right Woody81 :)

w00dy81 likes this.
  7. Ben Kingsley

Ben Kingsley Well-Known Member

Been a lot of investment and many changes to the old MWP - it's even got a new name - Moorr
    Dream is to build the best platform for property investors to research & manage their investments in one place - watch this space

craigc likes this.

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.