VIC Carrum Downers?

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by 007sqm, 8th Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. KateAshmor

KateAshmor Victorian Conveyancing Lawyer Business Member

They should be, yes.

007sqm likes this.
  2. 007sqm

007sqm Member

10% growth isnt bad, and it will gradually keep climbing I expect. As Kayeashmor said, it probably varies depending on what part you are located in. I suppose closer to Seaford or the beach will have slightly more value.

The attached data average it out at 22.76% annual growth, if that data is reliable. Yet to determine if all the various free data sources are accurate (im pretty new to this..)

Attached Files:

3. 007sqm

007sqm Member

I's be interested to know what suburbs you think might be better around the S.E suburbs? :)

4. 007sqm

007sqm Member

And Frankston is the new Port Melbourne! Ok maybe not... but one day maybe..

5. Ghoti

Ghoti Well-Known Member

Simply saying similar in that Middle Park, Port Melbourne and South Melbourne were once working class and houso suburbs. More recently Ashburton and Ashwood were.

Its not inconceivable that within 20-30 years Carrum Downs and Frankston could become desirable...noting that they'll never be any closer to cbd :)

007sqm likes this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia