Carpet layer, Moreton Bay

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by Angel, 4th Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

Hi, I am looking for a recommendation to get new carpets for a property that will be vacated later in the year.

Any other carpet buying tips appreciated too.

2. Tanya1335

Tanya1335 Well-Known Member

Give Carefree Carpets a call they do a nice job and reasonably priced they are based at the Gold Coast

3. SueA

SueA Well-Known Member

Myself and family have used Carpet and Vinyl Warehouse Caboolture 8 times. Great service, last one I did last month, picked something in stock as I needed it quick, they fitted me in and laid 3 days later.

4. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

Thanks Sue.

5. Pash81

Pash81 Well-Known Member

I've used carpet choice in Brendale and got a really good price. Negotiate hard. I got 20% off on their initial quote. Also try to get solution dyed carpet as it will last longer and very hard to stain.

6. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

Thanks Pash81. Does the solution-dyed still look good after a few years as we will probably sell in about five years.

7. Pash81

Pash81 Well-Known Member

SDN don't fade or stain quickly. These come with 10 years warranty for fading etc...it's also good if u have direct sunlight on the carpet. Another thing is to watch for weight. I had 48oz but that's too good for a rental. So maybe go for 28 or 32oz

8. Margaret Daly

Margaret Daly Member

Hi
    Try House of Carpets in Caboolture, they are reasonably priced and do a great job , I use them all the time in business and home

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia