Carnage in NW Sydney.

Discussion in 'Property Market Economics' started by Car tart, 29th Mar, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. qak

qak Well-Known Member

I really haven't seen the attraction of Parramatta. I just don't get the place.

Dsign likes this.
  2. Car tart

Car tart Well-Known Member

Parramatta has the number one thing that is essential for good property purchases. Very low unemployment for people who really want a job. The Meriton building was sold off the plan to mainly Chinese investors, they had no idea of the value and the units are ridiculously small by parramatta standards. It is a great position but people dont understand value and simply buy for the sake of being in the market.

Tekoz likes this.
  3. Tekoz

Tekoz Well-Known Member

yes, and those cashed up foreign investor will still hold on to their property, hence the market is still stagnant not falling drastically as the Doomsayers has been preaching.

Car tart likes this.
  4. Hetty

Hetty Well-Known Member

I don’t get it... why vegan leather?

5. GreenTreeFrog

GreenTreeFrog Well-Known Member

Hi, I tried to PM you to ask this but I was unable to send you a message. If you don't mind sharing, how did you structure these property deals with your kids? I am looking into possibly doing something similar with my 18yo. Thanks

6. Car tart

Car tart Well-Known Member

It’s just buying as two partners. There’s no structure. Your conveyancer just asks what name and what % and tenants in common or joint tenants.

GreenTreeFrog likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia