car loan broker recommendation

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by eggnog, 21st Jan, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. eggnog

eggnog Well-Known Member

Im having difficulties getting a car loan so thought I'd make this post to see if anyone can assist. Our situation is as follows. My partner has been working at her new job on an average salary now for half a year while I recently resigned from my long term job. We enquired about a car loan using her sole salary as servicibility. We got knocked back because we have a home loan and they consider her as having to service that loan wholely. I was in my previous job for 14 years and decided I had enough. We have a lot of assets but I dont have a standard salary to show serviceability. Are low-doc loans offerred to vehicle purchases. Does anybody have any recommendations of brokers who can assist?

2. Morgs

Morgs Well-Known Member Business Member

There are low doc car loan options - but they are commercial - do you have an ABN / company?

3. Lindsay_W

Lindsay_W Well-Known Member

Can you realistically afford a car loan?
    How much did you apply for previously when you got knocked back, can you go for a lower amount?

4. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

No job, cant service existing debt and ...a broker can fix that ? Brokers tend to leave car finance alone as its not sufficient $$$ for the issues and effort. Often car finance as a element of broader refinance works but when the income servicing fails it wont get far.